Monday, July 11, 2011

Back to the Gym

Went to the gym today, and felt pretty good. I think this week I'll be going Mon, Wed, Friday in order to ease back into it. One problem I have is my desk at work is right under a heating/cooling duct so I get a slightly cool breeze on my as I sit here at my desk.

Saw the surgeon last week, they had been calling the wrong hospital looking for the pathology reports... Go figure. They finally got them, looks like no cancer.

Saw the GI doc too. He's cool. It's actually refreshing for a Dr to say "Well, I don't know" and give the three or four possible causes and then say, "Let's wait and keep an eye on it" to determine what to do. He also said "I don't want to irradiate you so much you glow in the Dark" which I got a laugh out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment